- [C] 村庄,乡村 group of houses, shops, etc. usually with a church and situated in a country district
- [C] 村 smallest unit of local government
a community of people smaller than a town
a settlement smaller than a town
a mainly residential district of Manhattan; `the Village' became a home for many writers and artists in the 20th century
- This village is as beautiful as the fairyland.
- There are two main nationalities in our village.
- The village had been hurriedly deserted, perhaps because bandits were in the district.
- She had gone to a village to deliver a baby.
- Shenzhen developed out of a fishing village.
- The bomb dropped on the village.
- The enemy plane dropped several bombs and strafed the village.
- build a village 建设村庄
- come to a village 来到一个村庄
- destroy a village 毁坏一个村庄
- discover a village 发现一个村庄
- enlarge a village 扩大一个村庄
- enter a village 走进村庄
- find a village 发现一个村庄
- get to a village 到达一个村庄
- liberate a village 解放一个村庄
- live at a village 住在村子里
- occupy a village 占领一个村庄
- ruin a village 毁灭一个村庄
- ancient village 古代的村庄
- beautiful village 美丽的村庄
- big village 大村庄
- entire village 整个村庄,全村
- large village 大村庄
- little village 小村子
- modern village 现代化的村庄
- native village 出生的村子
- old village 老村庄
- old-fashioned village 老式的村庄
- the whole village 全村,全村的人,整个村庄
The Warwickshire village of Barton near Stratford.出自： J. Purseglove
It was scarcely a villagesjust three or four houses and a church spire.出自： D. M. Thomas
- ☆ 14世纪晚期进入英语，直接源自古法语的vilage，意为村庄；最初源自拉丁语的villaticum，意为农庄。