dwell on with satisfaction
gaze at or think about something with great self-satisfaction, gratification, or joy
- Chinese leaders have another reason not to gloat over the KMT's victory.
- Stop gloating just because you won the game!
- A friend is someone to gloat with during the good times.
- It's nothing to gloat about.
- I will not gloat over my enemies' predicatment before killing them.
- gloat over 幸灾乐祸
He was having a gloat over his gold.出自： A. Hunter
I..with a squinting Eye glote o'er the Pit.出自： T. Creech