the yield from plants in a single growing season
a cultivated plant that is grown commercially on a large scale
a collection of people or things appearing together
the output of something in a season
the stock or handle of a whip
a pouch in many birds and some lower animals that resembles a stomach for storage and preliminary maceration of food
- Cropping every year may be possible by judicious pruning and management.
- Similarly, this can be accomplished by applying trimmings cut from the hedgerows of the alley cropping treatment.
- Framing Studio supports cropping, resizing and rotating photos.You may also use special effects.
- A vein of gold was seen cropping out.
- The soil burns out under constant heavy cropping.
- An even longer list of needs can be produced to integrate knowledge of these specific areas into cropping systems.
- cropping pattern 耕作形式,种植制度...
- single cropping 单一作物栽培,单季...
- mixed cropping 混作
- succession cropping 连作
- cropping system 作物耕作制
- multiple cropping 一年内在同一土地上作...
- triple cropping 一年三作
- cropping die 切边模
- continuous cropping 连作
- rice cropping 水稻栽培
- terrace cropping 梯田种植
- cropping saw 切头锯
- relay cropping 轮种法
- cropping shears 剪料头机
- cropping sequence 作物轮种次序...
- strip cropping 等高条植
- double cropping 双作,复种